Tessitura Lambrugo

Who we are

 

Chi siamo Tessitura LambrugoAfter attending the Setificio Institute and working with renowned Silk Mills of Como, in 1918 Alberto Giulio Lambrugo, takes over a hand-weaving “workshop” at Gironico (Como), and later opens a silk mill called A.G.Lambrugo. The mill produces silk fabrics for ties and articles for men’s tailoring, silk linings and revers for dinner-jackets.


The next step is the opening of a mechanical weaving factory, still at Gironico. In 1932, manufacturing is extended to plain and printed silk, also thanks to the collaboration with the Como designer Carla Badiali. At the same time, the company starts manufacturing silk fabrics for menswear, such as Ninglam, dupion, tussor.


In 1959, together with his son Gianni, Alberto Giulio moves production to a new weaving factory at Montano (Como), where, after his death in 1962, the activity is taken over by his son.
In 1978 the historical production of linings in cupro bemberg is complemented by the manufacture of silk, acetate/viscose, cotton and microfibres fabrics ,plain and jacquard for high fashion and prêt-a-porter womenswear, which gradually becomes predominant.

 

In 1990, the third generation launches A.G.Lambrugo & Figli srl which is currently managed by Stefano.

Today, we are still weaving, with passion and competence ………

A.G.LAMBRUGO & FIGLI SRL - tel. +39 471 222 - fax +39 031 471 354
Sede operativa - VIA MATTEOTTI 5 -22070 MONTANO LUCINO- COMO-ITALIA
Sede legale -VIA XX SETTEMBRE 38- 22100 COMO -ITALIA
P.IVA / C.F. 01849920135 - CAPITALE SOCIALE €10.400
UFFICIO REGISTRO : COMO - NUMERO ISCRIZIONE : CCIAA CO-221087